Ceaser Emanuel Sues Ex Crystal Torres For Defamation!
We previously reported that Ceaser was heartbroken about his daughter Cheyenne blocking him, but thing have escalated.
CelebnReality247.com reports that The ‘BIC’ chief just sued Crystal Torres for reiterating a claim their now 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, made earlier this year.
Crystal went on a rant Monday addressing the “lies” she insists Ceaser is spreading about the situation.
Ceaser denied that characterization — he insists he only “disciplined” Cheyenne — but now, he’s taking legal action over it too … filing a lawsuit for defamation against Crystal for publicly claiming Ceaser was a child abuser. The suit even points to remarks Crystal made this week on social media, which he says ruined his rep and cost him A LOT of money.
According to his lawsuit, Ceasar says that’s just the latest example of her defaming him.
In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Ceasar says Crystal’s IG post(s) and subsequent interviews around that time are inflammatory and flat-out wrong. Caesar says he even offered Crystal a letter from the GA Fulton County Dept. of Family & Children Service clearing his name … so she would quit publicly blasting him.
Ceasar’s legal team is scheduled to hold a press conference Thursday about the lawsuit, but Crystal’s attorney has a big problem with it going down. Seth D. Schraier tells us that because Crystal has a temporary restraining order against Ceasar that not only prohibits him from contact, but also from any type of harassment or family offense.
Schraier believes that in holding a press conference, Ceasar could violate the order and will ask for an immediate court conference if it takes place.
Ceaser says he lost out on lots of endorsement deals, not to mention having to put his massive VH1 reality show on pause due to an internal investigation — which he says also cost him.
Emanuel says he has no other recourse but to seek damages against Crystal for ruining his good name.