Marriage Bootcamp New Season casts former Love & Hip Hop Hollywood couple and Love & Hip Hop Atlanta couple.
Read on to get the details on which Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and Atlanta couples are joining Marriage Bootcamp New Season…
CelebNReality247.com reports that Marriage Bootcamp new season has already lined up two couples from LHH franchise.
So far, Marriage Boot Camp New season has one couple from Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood and one couple from Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
The first couple is former Love & Hip Hop Hollywood couple Soulja Boy & Nia Riley.
Sources have revealed that Soulja Boy (real name DeAndre Cortez Way) and his ex-girlfriend Nia Riley are still trying to work things out. We haven’t heard from them since the left LHHH and reportedly split in 2016. We wonder if Teddy Riley is still cool with Soulja.
Jessica Dime & Fiance Shawne Williams is the other couple:
In addition to the LHHH couple, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta couple Jessica Dime & Fiance Shawne Williams are also lined up for Marriage Bootcamp New Season. They recently got married and had their first child together. Things on LHHATL shows them very much in love so we are wondering what is going on. We guess we will find out on MBC Love & Hip Hop Edition.
Marriage Boot Camp History:
Over the years Marriage Boot Camp has had various spin-off edition like Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars and Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition.
The WeTV series debuted in 2013 and continues to take viewers deeper into the lives of some of the reality TV stars and their relationship troubles.
Marriage Boot Camp is based on the Marriage Boot Camp non-profit seminar created by Jim Carroll in 1994.
The upcoming Marriage Boot Camp season will allegedly only feature couples from the Love & Hip Hop franchise.
It could be interesting to see which Love & Hip Hop couples are next to sign on board for two weeks of Marriage Boot Camp to fix or end their relationship?
It’s also been said that they’ve already allegedly filmed and wrapped production on the upcoming season. TheJasmineBRAND who broke the story that Marriage Bootcamp was allegedly doing a Love & Hip Hop edition first.
We wonder who else would be on here? Here is our wish list of additional cast members
- Love and Hip Hop: Miami couple Gunplay and his girlfriend Keyara
- Love and Hip Hop: New York couple Juelz Santana and Kimbela
- Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood couple Ray J and Princess Love
- Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood couple Lyrica Anderson and A1 Bentley
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta couple Waka Flocka Flame and Tammy Rivera
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta couple Rasheeda and Kirk Frost
- Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood couple Max Luxe and Brandi Boyd
The following Love & Hip Hop couples on the Marriage Boot Camp:
- Love and Hip Hop: New York couple Peter Gunz and Amina
- Love and Hip Hop: New York couple Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta Momma Dee and Ernest