Teairra Mari – Wiki Bio and History
Teairra Mari was the kind of R&B singer who was plucked up by Jay-Z and signed away to Def Jam at age 16, releasing a fairly successful single, “Make Her Feel Good;” the remix of which featured Kanye West. She was dropped by Def Jam. She received the call letting her know that she was dropped on her prom night. She has a history of being difficult to work with, but in 2014 she joined the cast of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood to reboot her career. Unfortunately, over the years, fans of the series have seen why Teairra Mari’s career has been flatline. Her personal life tends to get in the way of her gift.
5 Things about Teairra Mari:
- Born in Detroit, Michigan
- Her full name is Teairra Marí Thomas
- Teairra net worth is $1 million
- Her height is 5’1″
- Teairra birthday is on December 2, 1987, she is 31 years old.
Teairra Mari Love and Hip Hop Hollywood History
- Teaira fell out with Hazel E over Young Berg
- She, Ray J and Princess Love were entangled in a love triangle
- Teairra beat a case after she assaulted a Uber driver
- Her friends tried to have an intervention because of her drinking problems
- She dated Cisco Rosado of Love & Hip Hop, but the relationship failed
- Mari started dating Akbar Abdul Ahad, who was a polygamist – She sued him for releasing a sex tape but lost
- A judge ruled that she owes 50 Cent $30K after her attempt to sue him for defamation.
- Now, she has been feuding 50 Cent on social media for the past year.
- She dropped new music in May of 2019.
- In June 2019 she was arrested for DWI.